I just wanted to let everyone know the story of The Wright Hair. I am fairly new to blogging about hair but I have been doing my little girls hairstyles since the day my oldest daughter was born. The first thing out of the doctors mouth was I hope you ordered a girl full of hair. When my 2nd daughter arrived we were not so lucky with the hair genes. She has thin short hair. It was with the frustrations I had trying to do my 2nd ones hair that I decided to start this blog. I figured if I struggled this much there must be others struggling too. I am a working mom and getting my girls ready every morning is the best time of the day for me. This is a time we get to bond without other distractions. Right now my girls and I are enjoying our time together. I am sure it will only be a short time before my oldest wants to do her own hair. But for now we invite you to join us on the Wrights Journey through hair. Because of being a working mom, sometimes we will do fancy dos and sometimes quick dos, other times the do's are dont's but we welcome everyone to come along for the ride.

Tuesday

Poof Braid to Bun

This style is fun easy and perfect for Gymnastics

I started by pulling up her bangs in the front and making a poof.

Then I took a small straight section of hair along the poof line and make a simple braid.

Then all the hair got pulled into a low ponytail.

Now make a bun with the hair in the ponytail.  

14 comments:

  1. I never comment on here- but I wanted to thank you for your posts- I use tons of your stuff on my girls and myself- so thank you for our cuteness! And ps your girls are DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great blog!!! I love it!

    Would you like to follow each others blog via GFC and Bloglovin in order to keep in touch?

    Lots of love,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My daughter's hair is just short for a bun, so I just left a ponytail after the braid and she is loving it. Thanks!!

    cheap human hair extensions australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are good stuff for hair style. Thanks for sharing hair style photos.

    Priori CoffeeBerry Tightening Serum 1oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. great hairstlyes kids :)

    keep ur post

    thank's

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw many hair style video tutorials and photos. but I find your blog hair style photos very useful...please find some of the Styling Products at our site.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! And I guess not so time-consuming.
    Want to propose you some interesting ideas for New Year: freelancemommyblog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice style So cute.

    http://stylopoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love her hair.. I'm excited to see my niece try this hairstyle. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Wonderful hair styles, Thanks for sharing

    Dubai Cosmetic

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY cute. I will have to try this one on my sister (and possibly myself ;) On a side note, I have a little hair bow shop if anyone is interested. I am trying to earn some money for college. Each bow is made with care and I try to keep my prices as low as possible. Please check it out if you have time! Thanks!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoveABowBoutique?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look Lovely!! :)
    Do you wear lace wigs?
    here is our website:
    http://www.orderwigsonline.com/

    ReplyDelete